There are various types of coverage that are available some of which might be appropriate for a particular client, depending on the exposures involved:
- Commercial blanket bond
- Blanket Position
- Broad form inside
- Broad form outside
- Money orders and counterfeit paper currency
- Depositors forgery (Outgoing instruments) Including Employees
- Commercial forgery (Incoming instruments)
- Mercantile stock burglary
- Extortion coverage
- Computer theft
- Paymaster robbery including interest of employees
- Warehouse receipts forgery
- Credit card forgery
- Telephone fraud
- Financial Institutions bond forms for banks, stockbrokers, insurance companies and others
For definitions of various forms of insurance refer to Insurance Marketplace
(General – Not necessarily accessible by TCIM)
- Liberty International Underwriters
- Lumbermen’s Underwriting Alliance
- Trans Canada Insurance Marketing Inc.
- Travelers Canada
- Kessler International – Offer a full range of Forensic Accounting and Investigation Consulting services to protect companies against the dangers of fraud, counterfeiting, product diversion, trademark and copyright infringement, money laundering and the recent explosion in computer crime.
- Public Safety Canada – Crime Prevention.
- Anti Money Laundering and International Sanctions guidance for Coverholders – Lloyds
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Courses – from We Comply
- Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network – U.S. Treasury Dept. Money laundering information.
- FINTRAC – FINTRAC receives, analyzes, assesses and discloses financial intelligence on suspected money laundering, terrorist financing, and threats to the security of Canada.
- International Compliance Association – The International Compliance Association supports and educates compliance professionals in the fight against terrorist financing, corruption, money laundering and financial crime.
- Keeping it Clean – Canadian Underwriter – Money laundering and the P&C insustry
- Update to Terrorist Lists – from OSFI
NEXT SUBJECT > < PREVIOUS SUBJECT