Human Resource Management Association of Manitoba
The Human Resource Management Association of Manitoba (HRMAM) was founded in 1943 and currently has 800 members from both the private and public sector, large international corporations and local companies, with generalists and specialists, ranging from entry level to senior vice-presidents. We are also a founding member of the Canadian Council of Human Resource Association, a national organization comprised of local and provincial associations.
Certified Human Resource Professional
The CHRP designation requires a combination of education and experience and is highly regarded across Canada.
Job Loss (involuntary unemployment insurance)
this for of coverage is offered by a few providers (usually as part of a credit card or finance deal.
This section is mainly provided as a source of information for job hunters or for firms wishing to fill positions. It is also useful for getting ideas for job descriptions.
Human Resources Services
Human Resources Services are diverse. The following are some of the areas addressed by consultants (in alphabetical order).
- Actuarial Advice on Funding Policies and Issues
- Actuarial Calculations for Financial Statement purposes
- Administration, Record Keeping and Benefit Calculations
- Benefit Design and Review
- Benefit Liabilities and Costs
- Benefit Plan Management
- Benefit Strategy and Development
- Business Strategy Facilitation
- Change Transition Planning and Implementation Support
- Compensation Audits
- Compensation Program Structure
- Competency-Based Compensation
- Competency Profiling
- Conduct independent Audits from which to obtain benchmarks and recommend Program Design Solutions.
- Conduct Training seminars on topics such as legislative change and accident investigations.
- Corporate communications branding and corporate identity marketing programs, capabilities brochures, promotions, annual reports, newsletters, and corporate branding strategies.
- Custom Surveys
- Design and Funding of Defined Benefit Plans for Single and Multi-Employers
- Design and Implementation of Defined Contribution Plans
- Design of Plan Governance Structures and Monitoring Services
- Develop Experience Rating Risk Profiles which enable you to better understand and manage your WC experience.
- Develop proactive Prevention and Health and Safety Initiatives.
- Directors’ Compensation
- Due Diligence, Plan Design and Implementation in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Employee Commitment Surveys
- Employee Training and Development
- Employment Agreements
- Ensure proper premium remittance through Revenue and Classification Reviews.
- Executive Compensation
- Executive Management Coaching.
- Health Strategies
- Human Resource Outsourcing Services
- Human Resources Strategy Development
- Human Rights and Legislative Compliance
- Incentive Compensation (short-term and long-term)
- Interactive and online communications Human Resources intranet content and design, retirement modeling, flexible pension modeling, health spending account calculator, online flexible benefits design survey, online handbooks, personalized online statements
- Job Documentation and Evaluation
- Leadership Assessment and Development
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Mergers/Acquisitions communications custom strategic communication plans to handle all aspects of merger/acquisition communication challenges.
- Mitigate costs through Case Management and represent you at Appeals.
- National Salary Survey
- Organizational Culture Change
- Organizational Design and Alignment
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Outsourcing and Benefit Administration
- Pay Equity
- Pension Plans and Executive Retirement Arrangements
- Performance Management
- Process Improvement and Design – Six Sigma Training and Consulting
- Recruitment and Selection
- Reduce your administrative burden and manage duration through Outsourced Claims Administration.
- Retirement Planning and Financial Planning
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- Salary Administration Process
- Sales Compensation
- Special Risk and Individual Benefits
- Succession Management
- Team Development
- Total Compensation Strategy and Philosophy Development of the Organization
- Total Rewards and Benefit Communications short and long term communication strategies tolaunch new or existing benefits programs; short and long term Total Rewards communications strategies; online benefits enrollment, employee newsletters, customized intranet and internet solutions, employee surveys, personalized statements
- Traditional Communication Services include strategy development, writing, editing, scripting, graphic and web design, focus group facilitation and analysis, presentation training and production management
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Return to Work Assistance.
- Workforce Diversity
Job Loss Insurance
(General – Not necessarily accessible by TCIM)
NEXT SUBJECT > < PREVIOUS SUBJECT