A form of intangible property consisting of documented, written or recorded knowledge, ideas, discoveries, product names, and problem-solving techniques. Ownership is usually established by a copyright, patent, or trademark.
For definitions of various forms of insurance refer to Insurance Marketplace
- Intellectual property insurance
- Patent enforcement litigation insurance
- Patent infringement liability insurance
- Copyright Infringement
(General – Not necessarily accessible by TCIM)
- CFC Underwriting
- Intellectual Property Insurance Services Corporation – Abatement (Enforcement) Coverage – Available for intellectual property (patents, trademarks, and/or copyrights). The policies covers litigation expenses incurred in enforcing the insured intellectual property (IP) against infringers up to the policy limit. Infringement Defense Cost Reimbursement Coverage – Reimburses you for your legal expenses when you must defend yourself against intellectual property (IP) infringement lawsuits.
- Professional Insurance Agents Ltd
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- Intellectual Property Solutions
- Kessler International – Offer a full range of Forensic Accounting and Investigation Consulting services to protect companies against the dangers of fraud, counterfeiting, product diversion, trademark and copyright infringement, money laundering and the recent explosion in computer crime.
- Keuster Law – Intellectual property law.