- give general information on taxation matters
- supply information on various facets of industry as contained in government databases
- provide a source of legislation for various topics including securities laws in the States
Government sites are some of the best on the web for the scope and depth of information supplied.
- Canada Business Service Centres
- Canada Gazette – The Canada Gazette has been the official newspaper of the Government of Canada since 1841. The Canada Gazette is published under the authority of the Statutory Instruments Act
- Canada Pension Plan
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Department of Finance Canada
- Employment Insurance
- Government Electronic Directory Services – locate any Canadian Federal Government employee.
- Government of Canada
- Industry Canada
- Manitoba Government – Provincial government website.
- MERX – Canadian Federal Government contract bidding system.
- Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Provincial & Territorial Governments
- Statistics Canada daily publications
NEXT SUBJECT > < PREVIOUS SUBJECT